|Season 1, Episode 15|
|Air date||4. November, 1995|
|Written by||Alexx Van Dyne|
A Comedy of Eras
The Mask breaks in half during Walter's attempt to gain it, resulting in both Stanley and the Mask existing at the same time. When an old high school bully of Stanley's named Chet Bozzack gets the other half, the two personalities must work together to get the half of the mask back and piece the mask back together.
- In this episode when Walter puts on the mask it doesn't work, just like in the comics.
- An Error when the Stanley who is wearing the left side of the mask, Mask is holding the left side of the mask but he was already wearing the left half of the mask already, so the left mask that the Mask was holding was supposed to be shown the right side.
- Another error when Stanley unmasks himself from the left using his right hand, he is seen holding the right side of the mask instead on his right hand.
- No glue was needed when Stanley fixed the mask. He put the two broken pieces together and the mask glows sealing the crack up joining as one again as if it never broke.
- Masked Stanley always wanted to meet his wearer and wanted the pleasure of giving him a wedgie and teach him how to dance at the Coco Bongo.